onsdag 15 januari 2014

ENG

Babys ears p.45-47

Sonja: Summarizer
Dalal: Discussion leader, Creative connector
Ibtisam: Charader tracer  

Discussion leader

  1. On page 45. why did the mother said ”Im worried about Grandma?” is it because she is old? give examples.

Answer: Its because she always woke up early but lately she sleeps the most of the day or watching televion. She dont want to go out and make friends and she even is talking about going back to New York.

2. What do you think nursing home is and why do the grandma have to go there?

Answer: Nursing home is a place where old people live and the nurses take care of them like feed them play with them and have fun together as a family. The grandma have to go there beacouse she cant leave alone and Vals family cant take care of her anymore.

3. What do you think, is it good for the grandma to leave the house ? what do you think she will feel? 


Answer: I think its good because if she leaves the house she maybe will make friends and go out and see the life.... i think that of course she will feel sad in the beginning of course she will miss all in the family but she is going to go over it soon.

4. What does Vals shell called ? and how did i looked like?

Answer: its called babys ear, its beautiful white shell shaped just like the ear of a baby, all swirly and delicate.
  1. When Val looked at her seashells which ideé did she get?

Answer: go to the beach with her grandma to find shells for her collection and to get her grandma out of the house.

fakta, Positivt, känslor, kreativt, negativt 


Creative connector

When I was home, I read the text over and started laughing because I rememberd the first time when I was on the beach with my school, it was when I was 10 years old. Me and my best friend named Alexandra collected many seashells. We bathed and photographed everything, we had a barbeque and were there almost 5 hours. It was really hot and it was very many people there who also came from other schools. When we went back to school, we made necklesses and other things with the shells. And I think it was the last thing we two had been through together then I had to transfer school and since then I have never met her, I only remember her face, her hair and her blue eyes.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar