måndag 4 november 2013

We know where you live

Emma fell asleep. After two hours she woke up, she looked around her but she didn't found anyone. Emmas mother and father was at work. It was cold outside and it was snowing. Emma doesn't like snow she hades it because its hard to go to school in the morning. Emma looked at her phone there was a new message. Emma  read it to her self and was very surprised. The text says:
I'm very sorry Emma after all this messages you most had been scared. It's me Simon, i liked you very much but we brooked up. I still like you but i don't think you like me anymore. Can we be friends and not together? If you still want to be friend with me send me message at this number (074-5069100). Emma stared at the phone she didn't know what to do but after a few minutes she decided to not have anything to do with him. She decided to not be friend with him because she knew something bad will happened after that friendship.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar