tisdag 12 november 2013

ENG

Friends and family

Q&A

22.
A)
1. Money problem= My friend- A thief?
2. The problem of breaking up= I don't want to be friends anymore.
3. True friendship= His girlfriend hit on me.
Faithful or not faithful= My sister still hasn't paid me back.

24
A)

Q 3 answer: I thing that you should go to the principal and tell him about it. Maybe he can do something about it, because a teacher may not do that to pupils. She can't just ignore you because you hanging out with each other and talk much. Its like "hello" I'm here and i want you to ask me something to show you that i can and to let you know which grad i serve.

Q 4 answer: If it was me i would talk to my sister, tell her to not steal money and tell her if you steal you will be used to it. And if you shout every time to someone, he/she won't have anymore respect for you anymore and maybe he/she won't hang out with you and maybe he/she will also shout at you every time when you say something wrong or do something wrong.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar