torsdag 27 februari 2014

ENG

Word work

Opposities: 
1. Evil- good 
2. Be odd-looking- be normal
3. Bad- tempered- good tempered
4. Fault- right 

5. Relpy- ignore  

Synonyms:
1. Chase- go after, trail, hunt
2. Pretend- affect, sham, dissemble
3. Explore- investigate, follow up
4. Giggle- titter
5. Upset- confused, broken, disordered

Sentence:
1.In my big apartment there are many things
2.My mom gave me a note before i went shopping.
3.My friends and I founde many seashells.
4.The girl giggled to get attention.
5.This girl is very slender look at her!

Explanations:
1.Proudly- it's when you/parents be happy because you did something good.
2.Nickname- is something instead of long name t.ex. Melinda you can just say Linda. 
3.Primary school- It's a place where children go to. There can they learn many things.
4. Imagine- it's when you think about something--> you imagine something.
5. Dare oneself- it's when you dare to do something on your ow

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar